Monday, January 18, 2010

YouTube video

SA Christian School is busy preparing for this summer's trip. We are getting a new team together and working on getting plane tickets, translators, places to stay, and beginning to raise the necessary funds to get everything accomplished. Our major (and most fun) fund raiser is a Daddy Daughter banquet. We will be talking about how Daddy's can bless their daughters. We are planning to have this banquet in April. Just for fun, I'll probably post information and pictures about it as it gets closer to the day. It's precious to see the little girls and their daddy's walk in the room for their special night together.

Please pray for us while we begin to prepare the Bible stories that God wants us to teach, as well as the crafts, and activities. Pray for us as we raise money (the hardest thing to do of all). We want to be used by God and we want to be His hands and feet and show these children His love.
We feel led to wrap the stories and crafts around the Truths of the Armor of God. Our desire is for the kids to know they have God and His presence and His protection with them at all times. We want them to know they can guard themselves from the evil one. There is a LOT of work to be done to be completely ready.

I am trying to remember how to post a Youtube video on the blog page but it's after midnight and my brain is no longer working. So, I will copy/paste the address here. You can also go to Youtube and search "SACS Ukraine mission trip" and you should find last year's trip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHb-PBZTnk

2 comments:

Matthew Nasekos said...

Pam,
Thanks for your comment on our blog and thanks for your love for the orphans. I will be sure to tell the kids hello from you! It makes them smile so big when they know someone is thinking of them.

Pam DeFrees said...

You're welcome! Thank YOU! And thank you for passing on my hello's. Tell the girls hi too. I'm excited they are there. I'll be praying for them especially;I'm sure there will be some different emotions stirring inside of them right now. God will use them in a great way. I will be glued to your blog and I will post it on my blog even though I have very few readers. : ) But, every prayer will be so important to the Lord.
May God bless you greatly for all you are doing for Him. I wish I were there with you guys.