Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Valik is found!

Praise God and thank you for your prayers! I don't know any details at all yet, but Valik has been found. Artyr sent my Ukrainian son, Igor, a message on facebook telling him to tell me that he found Valik. I wish I knew more but I'm so thankful that he has been found. God is so good!!!
Sunday, in church, we were singing, "You are God Alone". God spoke to me so strongly during the song. He reminded me that He is on His throne and He is with Valik and that He would take care of him. He asked me to trust Him. I still prayed non-stop for Valik but I had the peace of knowing God was taking care of him. Of course, I knew that, but wasn't really believing it in my heart. It's hard when you are so very far away and can't be there to do anything. It's wonderful to know that God is everywhere and He cares about everything in our lives. I am also so thankful to all of you who were praying.

1 comment:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Hooray! Praise God! I was praying, knowing God knew exactly where Valik was the entire time...I feel so much better. :_)