Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"I'm in love" and a prayer request for baby Mark

Claire sent this picture to her mom with the caption, "I'm in love" 
This is Maxim. This is love. Thank you Claire for sharing this picture with us. Thank you all for being the hands and feet of our Savior to these precious children.

I just saw on Facebook that one of our Ukrainian friend's little boy has a possible serious injury that we need to be in prayer for. Alyona is the young lady who helped us with our adoption and who used to lead all our mission trips. From what I understand, she will be with our group in the village this coming weekend. Her 3 year old son, Mark, fell off a chair and hit his head between his eyes and cracked the bone. He is going to be ok, I'm sure, but we can just imagine how badly that hurt and how awful that looks. Not to mention, how scary that was for the family. Let's pray for a very fast recovery for little Mark, who is very much all boy and will not stay down long, I can assure you. I'm sure Alyona will appreciate prayers for her family during this time of recovery.

No comments: