Sunday, June 17, 2012

Just a quick note tonight because its already past 'lights out 'and the mosquitos are buzzing around me furiously and my battery is about dead.  Those of you who have been here know that I'm back at the Odessa kindergarten because of the mosquito comment and I reallly don't know why there are always so many of them in this building!  We made it safe and sound, unpacked and resettled and tried to get everyone at least a quick message home for Father's day!  Tomorrow is a full day with Fontanka in the morning and Victoria in the afternoon, so we could really use prayer that everything will go well and we can quickly establish relationships in both places.  Also that we will have the physical and mental strength needed to do all we will be called upon to do.  Thanks!  I'm tired of swatting so its goodnight!  More soon!  In Christ,Carol

No comments: