Friday, June 27, 2008

Pictures coming soon!!!

Our team is home and exhausted. I spent the entire day posting pictures on my facebook page and have 7 albums SO FAR. I'm not even done yet. For now, you can go to my facebook and look at the albums I have. Try clicking on this link, http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=504687746 to see if that will work for ya.If not, you can probably go to www.Facebook.com and look up Pam DeFrees and go to the albums on the profile page. Everything is pretty much blocked unless you are a facebook friend but the Ukraine albums are not blocked so HOPEFULLY you can see the pictures. Other team members have posted pictures too. I plan to steal their pictures and put them on a web page for you to go to.
We are all already missing our kids and translator friends so much. My sweet friend, Vova, came to the airport in the middle of the night to say good bye. I still see his face every time I close my eyes. I want to bring him home with me so badly. Quite a few of our sweet friends who translate for us came to see us off and help us with all our luggage. We love them so much!
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Jet lag will stay with us for quite a while. On top of that, we are emotionally and physically drained and will go through a time of sadness as we adjust to leaving our kids. Facing every day life is an adjustment so families have to be patient. This is a time that the enemy will be attacking so please continue to lift us up in prayer. We appreciate you so much!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know exactly how you are feeling. I am praying for all of you. I have been home for 3 months and I am still having a hard time being away from the children.

And I STILL haven't posted all of my pictures...haha So, you are doing very well!